Sunday, March 21, 2010

A new Duke!

On the balcony of the palace in Krajak young Kristjan the II is about to speek to the mass of people gathered in Fountain Square

"It is with a heavy heart on this day of mourning, that I take my fathers place as duke."

"As my first act as Duke I am changing the Duchy's flag to my own personal banner"

"The old Wolf of Indur will become the flag of the 1st Guard Hussars"

Cheers ring out at the unfurling of the new flag.


"I also would like to let it be known that my fathers death was no accident, and I will see those responsible are dealt with swiftly!"

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it's a wolf not a fox. Disregard my comment on your previous post showing the wolf flag. Might we get a glimpse of the new flag? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly admired the little jig of despair the young Duke danced

    ReplyDelete